Registered Nurse (Critical Care)
- Lafayette, LA
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate acts as patient advocate. This position mainly uses the nursing process in delivering individualized patient care in accordance with the established policies and procedures. Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education and delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of available staff. Shares knowledge with peers and assists in orientation of new employees. Flexible in meeting the needs of the unit, i.e. changes in work schedule. Communicate effectively with physicians and other department personnel. Keeps manager, nursing supervisor informed. Participate in cardiovascular continuous quality improvement.
What your background should be
- Current license required in the State of Louisiana as a registered nurse. ACLS required within 1 year of hire or transfer for new graduates, and 6 months for others. CCRN preferred. 1-year clinical experience preferred. Good communication skills, computer skills and ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- This acute care hospital brings a full spectrum of healthcare services to Lafayette families.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com