Registered Nurse (Case Manager)
- Rensselaer, IN
What you'll be doing
- The client company is hiring an administrative RN Case Manager. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of services to patients including developing patient plans of care, supervision of LPNs and home health aides and communication with physicians. Provide continued training to staff to ensure quality services provided. Develop relationships with Case Managers and the community to establish the service company as a leading provider of home care services. Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
What your background should be
- Active and unencumbered license from the state of Indiana. 2 years current clinical experience as an RN. Prior home care experience is a plus. Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently. Good communication skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the drive to expand our business. Willing to travel and provide direct patient care and the occasional weekend. Willing to take on-call.
Required Schooling / Training
- Registered Nursing degree from an accredited college.
Who is the client company
- The company is a home care agency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org