Registered Nurse (Bedside)
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent provides professional nursing care through assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation and evaluation in accordance with hospital policies and procedures under the supervision of leadership. Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer health or the situation, analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues, and identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patients or the situation. Develops plans that prescribe strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes, implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes, attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice, integrates evidence and research findings into practice, and collaborates with healthcare consumer, family, and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
What your background should be
- Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Must speak English well. Intact sight, hearing, smell, touch and finger dexterity are also needed. Based on the physical requirements for this position all applicants for this position are required to undergo a physical ability test as a condition of employment. License to practice as Registered Nurse or temporary registered nurse petitioner in the state of North Carolina required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers, and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com