- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides professional nursing care through assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation and evaluation. Designs and implements treatment strategies that are based on scientific nursing theory related to self care and that promotes physical, psychosocial and spiritual health. Collects and analyzes data pertinent to the patient health or the situation to determine the diagnoses or issues. Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes and evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes. Collaborates with patient, family and others in the conduct of nursing practice. Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals. Maintains educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and their families. Establishes priorities in the provision of nursing care that reflect consideration of the patient acuity and daily schedule. Provides direction and supervision of ancillary nursing team members, demonstrates professional judgment, uses problem solving techniques, time management principles and delegates appropriately. Makes recommendations for productivity and cost containment and collaborates with team members to achieve cost effective care by utilizing appropriate clinical measures. Assesses the physical, psychological, socio cultural and spiritual dimensions of patients and their families, as well as their educational and discharge needs in order to formulate nursing diagnoses.
What your background should be
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state of North Carolina or compact state as appropriate required. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing and pulling. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 51 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment and supplies. Must speak English In good, understandable terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, touch. Finger dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com