- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Assists in the design, implementation and evaluation of unit based nursing programs and goals; these are congruent with the service mission, philosophy, policies and procedures and the standards of nursing care and practice. Assists the nurse manager in managing patient care operation at the unit level. Role models collaborative leadership and communicates effectively. Monitors quality of patient care and nursing practice. Develops and/or provides education for staff to meet specific patient care needs on the unit. Participates in the unit based staffing methodology activities. Complies with organizational expectations.
What your background should be
- 1 year of relevant experience preferred. Full unrestricted licensure, certification, or registration required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing required.
Who is the client company
- This company provides patient care and federal benefits.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org