- Rockwall, TX
What you'll be doing
- The registered nurse provides direct nursing care to patients in the emergency services area in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Triages and prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources. Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate. Works collaboratively with other disciplines to provide well coordinated patient care. Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders. As a registered nurse you will develop and maintain the plan of care for emergency patients. Strong communication and customer service skills are mandatory. The ability to excel as a team member is essential to the safe and efficient delivery of quality patient care. Initial assessments, observation, medication administration, and discharge planning are all responsibilities of the registered nurse.
What your background should be
- ER experience preferred. Current basic life support (BLS) healthcare provider; (ACLS) required within 9 months of hire and replaces the BLS; (PALS) required within 12 months of hire. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Must be flexible, service oriented, and a team player.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org