- Biddeford, ME
What you'll be doing
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing complex, personalized and family-oriented nursing care, ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to, in order to deliver the highest standard of patient care. This post is a rotating shift in the Special Care department working under the supervision of a charge/shift leader RN.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of acute care experience as an RN preferred. BLS and ability to perform CPR required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Current licensure from the Maine State Board of Nursing as an RN.
Who is the client company
- Nationally accredited, not-for-profit healthcare system offering a comprehensive range of medical care and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com