- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides professional nursing care through assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation and evaluation in accordance with hospital policies and procedures under the supervision of leadership. Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer health or the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues. Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patients or the situation. Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes. Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes. Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice. Integrates evidence and research findings into practice. Collaborates with healthcare consumer, family and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
What your background should be
- Must have 5+ years of experience in critical care. Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing and pulling. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 51 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment and supplies. Practices by the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses. Must speak English well. Intact sight, hearing, smell, touch. Finger dexterity. License to practice as Registered Nurse or temporary Registered Nurse petitioner in the state of North Carolina required. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org