- Clyde, NC
What you'll be doing
- The Registered Nurse charged with establishing and maintaining nursing care plans, performance of ordered procedures, interpret of data or observations and making reports of visits, observations and services rendered. The Registered Nurse must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient requirements relative to their age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the departments policies and procedures.
What your background should be
- Must have the current license as a Registered Nurse. At least one years experience as a Registered Nurse is required. The candidate must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served. Previous experience in home health is preferred. The Registered Nurse renders skilled nursing care to patients in their home, according to approved home health policies.
Required Schooling / Training
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- It is a home health service company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com