- Conroe, TX
What you'll be doing
- Performs direct patient care within the scope of the registered nurse. Cares for all patients of all ages. Participates in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality improvement. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of the company. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management or senior members.
What your background should be
- Current licensure in Texas as a registered nurse. BLS certification. Previous clinical nursing experience in PACU environment desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org