- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- The registered nurse is a licensed professional able to demonstrate the following core competencies: assessment, technical skills, communication, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, planning, intervention, evaluation, flexibility, organizational skills, professional accountability, leadership and service. Delivers patient family centered care in a culturally competent manner utilizing evidence based practice standards of quality, safety and service. The RN ensures quality and appropriateness of care for all age groups in the unit specific patient population in include neonates, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics. He/she demonstrates an ability to incorporate knowledge of patient age, growth and developmental level into the provision of care.
What your background should be
- Must be licensed in the state of Florida as a registered nurse and is expected to meet the performance standards within the three month probationary period. A completed skills checklist must be on file with the nurse manager at the end of 90 day probationary period. BLS required. PALS, NRP and/or ACLS required per departmental standards.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) preferred. All associate degree nurses hired must agree to achieve their BSN degree within 3 years of start date.
Who is the client company
- It is backed by pediatric-trained nurses and support personnel, offer their expertise in nearly every field.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org