- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The registered nurse (rn) is a staff nurse, who as an experienced clinician functions at the competent stage of Benner model of clinical practice. The rn provides direct patient care effectively and efficiently to a patient team, which may include patients with varied and complex needs. The candidate assumes leadership roles with progressive responsibility including but not limited to participating in or leading unit and shared governance initiatives. S/he serves as charge nurse or preceptor to students or new employees. Possibly contributing to service line or hospital wide initiatives duties and responsibilities, which are cross-referenced to the hospital pillars of excellence: people (providing direction and plans, leading and managing people, icare values) service (patient/customer satisfaction, interpersonal effectiveness) quality and safety (making judgments and decisions) finance (driving for performance excellence) innovation and growth (leading improvement and innovation, role-specific expertise).
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate with at least 18 months of experience required. Registered nurse with current Texas license bls other certifications as required by unit/service. S/he must be able to perform skills and competencies as defined in orientation checklist and annual departmental competency checklist (if applicable). Must be able to write and speak effectively in english competencies skills, basic computer skills, training as listed in policy nu-903, competence of nursing staff and hr 07 competency assessment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org