- Summerville, SC
What you'll be doing
- Candidate is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The RN is responsible for directing all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice and federal, state, and local regulations. The RN incorporates knowledge of patient age specific development and cultural diversity into the plan of care. The RN contributes to quality nursing care through process improvement techniques and multidisciplinary collaboration that demonstrates positive outcomes in the delivery of patient care. Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor. Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student. Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
What your background should be
- Current license as a registered nurse must be required. Current American heart association (AHA) BLS certification is also needed. NIH stroke scale certification must be complete within 90 days of hire. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Med-Surg nursing experience preferred. Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer. Knowledge of medical/surgical nursing principles. Knowledge of aseptic technique and infection control principles. Able to perform effectively in highly stressful situations. Must be well motivated, organizedand able to prioritize multiple tasks. Must be able to interact effectively with a wide variety of people. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to serve as an example to other employees.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- The company provides health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com