- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides professional nursing care through skillful assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. Maintains clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the ages, developmental stages, and special needs of the patients served. Performs basic nursing assessment and documents a current clinical picture and records clinical findings in the patient record. Develops, implements, and updates individualized patient plans of care. Utilizes appropriate resources to plan and provide nursing services that are safe, effective, and financially responsible. Possesses the specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disabilities and chronic illness. Administers medications safely and according to policy. Identifies abnormal signs and symptoms and initiates appropriate interventions. Performs and documents hourly rounding. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to develop a rapport with clients, families, and health team members and to ensure the fulfillment of requirements for legal documentation and reimbursement. Makes patient rounds with physicians and individually to assess patients and convey needed information. Expected travel to multiple, designated facilities to perform job duties as needed.
What your background should be
- License to practice as registered nurse or temporary registered nurse petitioner in the state of north carolina. Basic life support for healthcare provider (bls hcp) from aha required. Walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling required. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in the patient and unit conditions. Must understand and speak fluent english. Must be able to think critically and concentrate.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
Who is the client company
- This company is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com