- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides professional nursing care through skillful assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with hospital policies and procedures under the supervision of the designated leader. Maintains a safe work environment and performs all related job responsibilities in a safe manner. Maintains clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the ages, developmental stages, and special needs of the patients served. Performs and assists with treatments, therapies, and procedures. Administers medications and performs basic nursing assessment. Develops, implements, and updates individualized patient plans of care and obtains necessary information to plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care. Documents a current clinical picture and records designated information in the patient record. Delegates work effectively to ancillary teammates.
What your background should be
- License to practice as registered nurse or temporary registered nurse petitioner in the state of North Carolina. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient and/or unit conditions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com