- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Performs routine nursing activities required for each patient visit to the clinic. Reviews patient care and diagnostic testing outside the clinic facility. Follows up on results of all tests performed on assigned patients and informs the physicians of any abnormalities. Maintains responsibility for all phone calls from assigned patients with complaints or problems and determines if patient needs immediate attention or an earlier appointment. Handles phoning in prescriptions and refilling prescriptions. Documents all daily patient interactions, significant observations, interventions and actions taken in a medically appropriate manner on the patients medical chart. Assists with instrument and room cleanup according to procedure and assists with positioning of patient as required for procedure or examination. Aids in maintaining stock supply items, removes outdated supplies, restocks exam rooms, sigmoid room and crash carts. Provides coverage for week-end and holidays on a rotation cycle with other RN staff.
What your background should be
- NC RN licensure required. 2 years medical office experience preferred. Basic Life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. BSN is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org