- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides professional nursing care through assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation and evaluation in accordance with hospital policies and procedures under the supervision of leadership. Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer's health or the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues. Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patients or the situation. Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes. Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes. Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice. Collaborates with healthcare consumer, family, and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
What your background should be
- Applicant should have dialysis experience is preferred. Apheresis experience need. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. Must speak in English well. License to practice as registered nurse or temporary registered nurse petitioner in the state of North Carolina required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com