- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Identifies individual patient goals, readiness to learn and incorporates family into the plan of care. Prioritizes and implements a competent, prioritized and efficient nursing plan of care. Conducts timely evaluation, anticipates and recognizes changes in patient conditions, determines when reassessments are needed and adjusts the plan of care as necessary. Compares expected and achieved outcomes of nursing care utilizing the plan of care. Collaborates with patient care team members on patient care plan; communicates timely and effectively with physicians and other members of the patient care team through verbal, written or electronic communication to coordinate and facilitate meeting patient needs. Incorporates consistent use of hand-off communication and sober communication methods. Prioritizes tasks and adjusts priorities when necessary. Maintains an orderly, efficient and timely flow of patients. Recognizes and reports errors and unusual occurrences and analyses contributing factors. Initiates corrective action when appropriate. Makes accurate, complete and timely entries into the patient medical record addressing all steps of the nursing process.
What your background should be
- A minimum six months of clinical experience as a licensed RN. The candidate should have excellent inter personal skills. Must have good communication skills. Willingness to work in weekend or holiday.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science in nursing (BSN)
Who is the client company
- Healthcare service provider industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org