- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Provides care to increasingly complex patients and coordinates the interdisciplinary team. (Quality/Safety). Identifies and presents areas for improvement in patient care or unit operations and offers solutions by participating in unit projects and shared governance activities. Identifies leadership opportunities for professional growth of peers. Provides input into the unit resource utilization including unit capital and operational budget needs. Contributes to meeting departmental financial target on unit-based scorecard. Develops and updates plan of care in partnership with the patient and family using the nursing process, incorporating the patients priorities and abilities. Establishes mutual educational goals with patient and family, provides appropriate resources, incorporating planning for care after discharge. Supports patients and families in preventing/resolving clinical or ethical issues. Contributes to meeting departmental target for patient satisfaction on unit-based scorecard.
What your background should be
- At least 18 months experience required. Registered nurse with current Texas license BLS other certifications as required by unit/service. Must be able to perform skills and competencies as defined in orientation checklist and annual departmental competency checklist if applicable. Basic computer skills. Must be able to write and speak effectively in English Competencies, skills, training as listed in Policy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare service provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com