- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- The RN is responsible and accountable for quality nursing care in assessing, planning, implementing, educating and evaluating a designated group of patients in accordance with all established medical center policies & procedures and the Missouri nursing practice act. The candidate will support medical care as directed by the medical staff and consistent with the company mission, values and guiding principles. S/he is responsible for managing supplies and equipment on the unit and for promoting teamwork with all members of the healthcare team. The role will perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have one year of nursing experience. Licensed as a professional registered nurse in the state of Missouri. Must have strong inter-personal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com