- Oaks, CA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a registered nurse. The successful candidate is responsible to perform direct patient care through utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the california nurse practice act. S/he will also responsible for providing patients services by following physician orders, hospital policies and procedures, and established professional standards. The registered nurse is accountable for the delivery of safe, competent care either through direct delivery of that care or appropriate delegation and for performance improvement and quality initiatives as appropriate. S/he will also perform other duties as assigned by authority.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year acute care experience or 2 years transitional care of experience required. Previous/current transitional care unit or medical surgical experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required, BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a health care provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com