- Overland Park, KS
What you'll be doing
- Under the general direction of the director or manager, the registered nurse for ICU coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care. Provides nursing care in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state nursing practice acts, ANA standards of practice, and the generic and unit structure standards. The RN in ICU provides care for newborn/pediatric patients between 2 weeks to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older. Assignments may change according to the census or change of acuity in the patient.
What your background should be
- Current RN licensure required. Excellent interpersonal skills required. Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS certification required. Successfully completed 1 year of experience on a medical surgical unit, telemetry, or ICU. Should be adaptable and flexible with the ever-changing acuity and census.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com