- Little Rock, AR
What you'll be doing
- Consistently provides safe and effective nursing care at a competent level. Practices consistently in accordance to current policies and procedures, professional practice standards, state practice act/rules and regulations. Identifies potential safety risks and maintains a safe environment. Ensures that all care is individualized, coordinated with appropriate interdisciplinary team members, and complete. Effectively communicates and collaborates by meaningful clinical documentation, hand-offs, and participation in rounds and team meetings to assure continuity of care and to achieve desired patient outcomes. Analyzes information to identify problems and outcomes; evaluates variations and patterns in patient/family data and recognizes implications to care. Applies current knowledge of patient conditions and recognizes implications for care and anticipated outcomes. Competently assesses patient and family learning needs and develops appropriate education plans. Evaluates effectiveness and improves patient education processes. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year of total experience required as an RN and/or demonstrated performance of 100% at the previous level within the nursing achieve career ladder. RN license (AR or compact state). This job requires also some physical standards or demands.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college program or technical school or nursing diploma; BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a pediatric hospital and a level I trauma center.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com