- Plano, TX
What you'll be doing
- Assess plan and evaluate patient care need. Carry out physician order. Administer prescribed medication, change dressing, clean wound, monitor vital sign. Provide cardiopulmonary management and monitor for patient. Serve as the primary coordinator of all discipline for well coordinated patient care. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilize computerized documentation system. Instruct and educate patient and family. Assess and coordinate patient discharge planning need with member of the healthcare team. Provide age and culturally appropriate care. Orient and mentor new staff member. Follow standard precaution using personal protective equipment as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year hospital ICU experience required. Current licensure as an RN. Current certification as a BLS healthcare provider and ACLS. Customer service abilities including effective listening skills. Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org