- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Take responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in a collaborative method with the patient and patient's family, significant others, and members of the health care team. Provide supervision and delegation of tasks to nurse technicians, licensed practical nurses, certified medical assistants, and others as defined by the state administrative code. Assist in meeting strategic goals by incorporating the initiatives to support the strategic plans into the daily work. Perform other job-related duties and functions as required and assigned.
What your background should be
- Current Washington state RN license. Minimum 3+ years RN work experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor degree in nursing preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org