- Foley, AL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices; responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Establish priorities in the provision of nursing care that reflect consideration of the patient's acuity and daily schedule. Perform other job-related duties and functions as required and assigned.
What your background should be
- Current state nurse license; maintain basic life support (BLS) certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com