- Tuscaloosa, AL
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for patient assessments, including physical, emotional, psychosocial, environmental, and educational components. Provide skilled nursing care to home health and hospice patients in homes. Identify patient needs and making timely referrals to other disciplines in collaboration with the physician and care manager. Supervise LPN and home care aides. Provide comprehensive teaching to patients and caregivers. Maintain timely and appropriate documentation of patient status. Perform other duties as assigned by the management as required.
What your background should be
- Current Alabama RN license. Ability to make evaluations and decisions based on measurable or verifiable criteria. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must have current Alabama driving license and automobile liability insurance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Diploma or associate degree in nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com