- Brownwood, TX
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person uses the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate highest quality nursing care. As a patient advocate, he/she coordinates the care of the patient through collaboration and appropriate delegation. The responsible person provides age-specific care and teaching to selected patient populations. He/she monitors and recognizes changes in physiologic status, takes appropriate action based on assessment, and evaluates and documents finding and patient response. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
What your background should be
- Current state registered nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license. Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job. Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance. Able to meet health standards for hospital employment. Maintain American heart association (BLS/CPR) certification. Prior acute-care experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org