- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides professional nursing care through assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation and evaluation in accordance with hospital policies and procedures under the supervision of leadership. Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer health or the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues. Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patients or the situation. Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes. Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes. Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice. Integrates evidence and research findings into practice. Collaborates with healthcare consumer, family and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have experience in related field. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment and supplies. Must speak in English well. Intact sight, hearing, smell, touch. Finger dexterity.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com