- Orwigsburg, PA
What you'll be doing
- As a registered nurse at the hospital, you can really care for your patients, and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. As a registered nurse at the respective hospital, you will: use your physical assessment skills and mastery of fine nursing principles to manage a range of post acute-care and rehabilitation patients. Develop and implement individualized care plans for your patients. Assist with orientation and supervision of nursing staff.
What your background should be
- Current license for the state in which you are applying. Some supervisory experience highly desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org