- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- This position supports the mission of Presbyterian medical center of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The RN oversees and directs the care of the BMT/oncology patient. The RN is responsible for the care of blood and marrow transplant patients, patients with hematologic/oncologic disorders, patients with multisystem organ failure, and other patients meeting BMT admissions criteria. Serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
What your background should be
- One year experience in acute care preferred. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members. Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong critical thinking skills. Desire to provide compassionate, holistic care.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com