- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumers health or the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues. Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patients or the situation. Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes. Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment. Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes. Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice. Integrates evidence and research findings into practice. Collaborates with healthcare consumer, family, and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
What your background should be
- Practitioner in the state of North Carolina or appropriate compact state if legal residency is not in the state of North Carolina required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from aha required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org