Regional Teller Representative
- Greenwich, NY
What you'll be doing
- Provide consistent, outstanding customer service by anticipating and reacting to customer needs. Process transactions accurately and efficiently. Support sales efforts of company; actively participate in cross-sell program and make referrals as appropriate. Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies. Balance cash drawer and adhere to established cash limits. Open deposit accounts for customers. Adhere to requirements pertaining to branch security, fraud prevention and BSA; identify counterfeit currency and monetary instruments. Adhere to applicable federal regulations and company policies and procedures.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 to 2 years customer service experience preferred. Strong communications skills, both written and verbal; comfortable communicating with customers, co-workers and management. Problem solving skills. Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of two subsidiary banks of the multi-bank holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com