Regional Sales Manager
- Pompano Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Increase market share by seeking out new relationships through sales events, trade shows, referrals, industry contacts, making warm or cold face to face sales calls, collaborating with sales or branch managers on sales strategies and developing plans to convert potential customers to ADI customer. Maintain current relationships by supporting or recommending customer service efforts, conducting follow up calls, profiling dealers, educating customers about new product lines and keeping abreast of new developments in the industry. Keep abreast of competitive issues and products. Contribute to the development of future products and marketing strategies through voice of the customer feedback. Determine and communicate product demand and potential volumes through regular monthly forecasting. Exceed monthly sales objectives. Consistently identify new business opportunities at existing and potential customers to ensure sustained, profitable growth. Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of the organizations core competencies and differentiated capabilities and apply this knowledge to provide value added solutions to customers.
What your background should be
- 3 years outside sales experience with security products. Ability to travel extensively up to 80% (including 40% overnight) in region. Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and sales objectives. Working knowledge of office software applications and sales automation tools. Basic understanding of financial statements and how the company and customers make a profit. Excellent communication skills including, written, verbal and an emphasis on technical presentation skills. Self-confidence to communicate candidly. Strong organization, planning, follow up and general time management skills with experience managing a sales region, prioritizing opportunities and working from a home office environment. Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills. Endless stamina and resilience to successfully transform prospects into customers. Familiarity with Salesforce.com a preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum high school education or GED. Bachelor degree security sales (fire and intrusion products) experience highly desired.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com