Regional Sales Associate
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Develop and build relationships on the phone with financial advisers. Utilize sales process: identify needs, provide meaningful solutions and deliver superior service to branch offices nationally. Understand and articulate capital markets, client companies products, competitors products. Integrate current themes and campaigns into conversations that drive the sales process. Execute business plan for coverage with the sales team. Maintain and update salesforce. Adhere to daily or monthly telephone activity metric requirements of the department. Own sales performance and sales goals. Plan travel and meetings.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a financial brokerage or investment management environment in a sales capacity. CIMA, CPWM, CAIA or CFA preferred. Current FINRA registrations: series 7, 63, 65 and 66. Enhanced problem solving abilities, analytical abilities and familiarity with investment strategies and concepts. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills. Energetic, self-motivated, positive attitude, goal-oriented. Ability to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively. Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel. Ability and willingness to prepare relentlessly and execute passionately. Strong relationship building skills. Well organized and detail-oriented.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, preferably in finance or business. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global investment and advisory financial services firm that engages in investment banking, capital markets services, investment management, investment advisory, and insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org