Regional Practice Manager (Allegheny Health Network)
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Conducts on-site assessment of practice operations to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of operational and process improvement, including patient access, care alignment, patient satisfaction, and maximizing revenue. Identifies barriers and implements corrective action measures to ensure positive outcomes. Develops, plans, and budgets on a strategic, tactical, and operational level for and with each practice. Manages and monitors key financial and revenue cycle metrics, including staff hours, resource allocation, expense budget, patient volumes, and the revenue cycle process. Supervises staff, resolves problems, and implements approved disciplinary action. Interviews, hires, trains, and conducts performance evaluations. Assumes day-to-day operations and oversight of employees of practice in the absence of the manager (i.e leave of absence, resignation, etc.). Proactively manages physician contractual obligations by ensuring appropriate level of productivity (wRVUs), standardization of physician schedules and appointment times, and compliance with the 72 hour rule and same day availability for urgent patients. Manages all phases of onboarding in the practice acquisition process, including providing support to new managers and physicians, establishing processes, and site preparation. Manages all phases of exit process for departing practices, including medical records processing, site breakdown, and staff assignments. Trains new managers in policies and procedures. Provides ongoing guidance and support to established managers. Works collaboratively with physicians, leadership, and health professionals to accomplish organization and practice goals.
What your background should be
- At least five years of progressively responsible experience in physician practice operations, including two years management experience and oversight of multiple physician practices, offices, or clinics. A demonstrated track record of success at managing, mentoring, and motivating staff, and managing diverse teams to accomplish a wide range of strategic and operational objectives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration. Master's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an academic medical center located in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com