Regional Operations Manager
- Salt Lake City, UT
What you'll be doing
- The regional operations manager directly manages and supervises all commerce engineering staff, participates as a member of commerce asset services sr. management team, and coordinates best practices for the commerce engineering team. A successful candidate must have working knowledge of all aspects of building systems and operations, contractual maintenance, construction and related services. Thorough understanding of computerized maintenance programs, automated building control systems, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, security and fire/life safety equipment and systems. This position required leadership ability, experience in supervising subordinate engineers in work performance, training, and overall delivery of customer service. The candidate should familiar with construction trades, business development, presentation, practices and standards. The candidate also need to provide leadership and direction to engineering and maintenance team including hiring, training, personnel development, participate with asset services senior team in the planning and operations, utilize preventative maintenance best practices from the firm and train property engineers on these requirements. Assist with the preparation of specifications and bidding documents for scheduled service contracts such as HVAC maintenance, elevator/escalators and fire/life safety systems. Participate in bidding and negotiating process as needed. Manage tenant improvement projects or construction management projects or assist property management staff in project/construction management.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 years of directly related experience in the operation, installation and maintenance of building systems, with excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to analyze and solve problems, capable of functioning well under stress and during emergencies, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to manage and lead employees, experience with HR processes and a minimum of two years of supervisory experience. Computer skills for equipment associated with the power distribution, quality system auto cad and Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge of spreadsheet, database, scheduling programs. Experienced with project management, preventative maintenance programs, inventory control, supplier systems, environmental/sustainability software and programs is a plus. Able to read blueprints and schematics, work evenings and weekends as required, respond to emergency calls when required. Assist in resolving complex building issues, local, state, and federal building code requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Vocational/technical training certificate or college degree in related discipline preferred.
Who is the client company
- A privately held commercial real estate services firm in New York city.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com