Regional Managing Director
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent will oversee all aspects of the company asset management products and services delivery in region, including direct responsibility for all client-servicing activities and oversight of investment decisions in client accounts. The candidate will directly manage all portfolio management personnel in region. S/he is fully responsible for revenues, expenses, and budgets for portfolio management in region. Development of regional strategy and execution in concert with other company units including sales, small accounts, custody, estate settlement, fees and wealth management.
What your background should be
- The qualified candidate should have 10+ years of experience in investment management/financial services industry. Minimum 5 years of experience in managing senior investment professionals or financial services professionals. Proven ability to develop and execute strategy including units over which incumbent does not have direct management responsibility, as well as proven record of accomplishment of budget management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or MBA and/or CFA.
Who is the client company
- This is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org