Regional Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator
- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- Visiting facilities and consulting with the location management team. Conducting inspections of facilities to identify potential OSHA, EPA and DOT compliance issues. Monitoring completion of corrective action plans developed by the facility to address compliance or management practice issues. Reviewing accident/incident investigations and OSHA recordkeeping practices. Training location management team regarding company policies and procedures. Contributing to the development or revision of OSHA, EPA or DOT compliance solutions (policies, procedures, controls, training, etc.) for implementation throughout the company. Serving as resource to location company coordinator and safety and improvement committee at locations and conducting annual company audit.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of health and safety experience in a manufacturing or service environment. Prefer professional safety certification such as CSP. Advanced knowledge of OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations and standards. Ability to recognize compliance and risk issues and situation. Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or GED is required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about uniform rental, first aid cabinets, safety supplies and fire protection services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com