Regional Finance Management
- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a mechanical engineer and technical advisor. The applicant will work with current various teams in regional finance to streamline, improve, schedule, enhance, & expand current report set and a backlog of manual reports. Utilize bo & cognos skills to help reduce the time to run recurring queries & limit the required manual intervention needed on recurring reporting increase team capacity to focus on more strategic and value add outputs. Increase the team knowledge of bo & cognos tools. Contribute to business strategy and delivery. Establish the credibility to deliver informed and influential input through to the most senior levels of the internal stakeholder group. Deliver challenge and provoke alternative thinking on strategy and deal making as expected by the stakeholders. Contribute to the effective development of key business processes and systems supporting financial management, cost and risk control. Access technological solutions for data management, analysis and report issue at every opportunity. Contribute to comprehensive, business focused information processes. Utilize lead indicators and market dynamics to create an accurate context for db and internal stakeholders. Actively supporting strategically focused business development with the stakeholders. Develop propositions and tactics to exploit opportunities and alternative strategies based on sound analysis and commercial judgment. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have some work experience with financial, product and regulatory reporting. Strong cognos (analysis, query, & reporting studio) and business objects skills required. Strong technical skills, and solid knowledge of microsoft excel (including advance use of pivot tables, lookups, if statements, macros etc.) Including sql programming language. Strong communication skills (verbal & written) preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a German global banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com