Regional Eligibility Manager
- Windsor, CT
What you'll be doing
- Monitor center pending medicaid application and assist center with application and appeal issue to assure Medicaid eligibility granted for initial begin pay date needed. Additionally, monitor private account for timely and accurate spend down. Assist center when option for filing of remedial coverage is needed to pay for service during a coverage gap. Inform business office, administrator and manager immediately of any potential problem account as well as any legal or outsourced service needed to complete the medicaid process and re determination timely. Prepare weekly and monthly report as instructed by manager. Deliver training and reeducation as needed on medicaid application process in one on one or group session.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five to seven years experience in long term care, healthcare industry or equivalent experience in county agency. Private collection experience preferred. Accounting, insurance, paralegal experience may be transferable. Proficient in review of medicaid applications. Proficient in private pay collection. Time and priority management. Comfortable managing information using a variety of technological tools.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com