Regional Director AP and Ops
- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- The regional director AP and Ops is responsible for the execution of core AP and U.S. retail store playbook, initiatives within respective region. The candidate will support RVP to leverage sales and profit opportunities in the areas of safety & environmental compliance, shrink management and Ops, AP/operational P&L lines, markdown control, theft & fraud, work place violence, business continuity & crisis management. S/he will execute the company theft and fraud strategy. Review and analyze regional shrink performance; identify trends; teach, train, and coach regions AP and ops team to effectively handle opportunities; monitor corrective action. The applicant will teach, train and coach associates to achieve regional alignment and consistency and drive change and execute process improvements across region. Drive initiatives to improve simplification of stores and removal of non-value added tasks. Evaluate operational processes for areas of opportunity. S/he will conduct and/or contribute in operational reviews; conduct monthly AP performance review; perform regular follow-up walks of identified deficient areas; execute game plans, communicate with regional management on progress, partner with regional vice president to improve leadership and performance in partnership with human resources. This position will teach, coach, and train others on creating a safe work environment for associates and customers throughout the region. Determine educational opportunities for all levels of associates and work through the RVP and regional human resources director to execute training. The role is accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others.
What your background should be
- The candidate with 5 years of relevant work experience in any of the following fields: store operations, asset protection, safety, environmental, law enforcement, and military preferred. The applicant should have 6+ years of experience in retail industry or client company equivalent. Multi-site experience (90-100 locations) with 10,000+ associates. Supervisory experience, 3+ years of district-based asset protection management experience. The incumbent should have knowledge of retail asset protection, operations, and safety processes, programs, and procedures. S/he should have the ability to work cross-functionally to identify solutions to mitigate shrink, theft, and fraud and create safe work environments; ability to teach, coach, and train associates to drive change and execute process improvements across region. Candidate should have highly developed communication skills, both written and oral, highly developed interpersonal skills for dealing with sensitive and controversial issues, and strong analytical and financial analysis skills. This position must be proficient in word, excel, and power point, presentation skills, and change management and project management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Who is the client company
- This is an American retailer of home improvement and construction products and services. It operates many big-box format stores across the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com