- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Review franchise agreements between client company and franchisees within assigned territory. Schedule and perform audits on companies within assigned territory on a 24-month rotation. Verify that each franchisee is operating under the terms of franchise agreement. Document all audit findings. Review outstanding receivables with the franchisee and attempt to facilitate payment of fees. Complete detailed analytical reports summarizing results of audit. Perform virtual audits in assigned territories. Performed special projects, as assigned. Schedule audits in an effective and efficient manner maintaining a schedule that is four weeks out. Perform standard audit testing to ensure accurate reporting of revenue by franchisee. Submit all audit work papers in an organized and timely fashion. Submit organized and timely expense reports and adhere to corporate T&E guidelines.
What your background should be
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; strong proficiency in Excel. Must be able to communicate confidentially with superiors, franchisees and peers. Must be able to thoroughly analyze conditions and reach independent decisions. Must be self-managed; organized and able to effectively prioritize competing priorities. Must be flexible in adapting to changing conditions.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree accounting background preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com