Region Business Analyst
- Windsor, CT
What you'll be doing
- Manage region level overhead accounts. Review monthly overhead details to identify issues and correct misapplied costs. Identify and analyze cost trends and propose improvements to management. Ensure all assets handling according to company (fleet management, telecommunications, and facilities) and those resources investing in assets using most effectively. Coordinate SSA resources to utilize corporate/national programs. Develop and implement, where necessary, effective control procedures to supplement corporate and division procedures. Ensure branch compliance with procedures according to the DOA. Act as the region liaison to the MBC. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years of related work experience. Experience or basic accounting principles required. Proficient in computer skills (advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and internet business-application usage). Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management, both internal and external.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or management preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a global multi-industrial company with core businesses in the automotive, building and energy storage industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org