- Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate and implement all active and passive recruiting systems as required by management. Administer agent referral program as developed by the district. Utilize tracking systems to monitor and records recruiting activities as required by management. Determine eligibility of agent candidate utilizing screening and interviewing techniques developed by the company. Implement multiple active recruiting systems, develop and maintain networking sources/centers of influence and ongoing participation in agency career seminars and professional organizations. Implement passive recruiting systems utilizing internet resources, job boards and cold calling. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Property & casualty, life licenses required or completion of within 90 days of hire. Minimum 3 years of applicable recruiting experience. Recruitment of candidate for non w2 roles a plus. Ideal candidate will possess the proven knowledge, skills and abilities to recruit viable candidates for a business opportunity. Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships and centers of influence. Strong telephone communication skills. Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college degree.
Who is the client company
- This company provides auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, and business insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com