- Yonkers, NY
What you'll be doing
- Schedule interview and phone screen; work directly with candidate and hiring manager, in some case arranging travel for visiting candidate. Help manage and create an excellent candidate experience. Assist with recruiting event as needed. Maintain the department budget and expense, ensure that expense record and reconcile. Provide ad hoc report as needed. Assist with the coordination of recruiting and on boarding activity. Facilitate the background check process. Develop, organize and maintain office procedure, file, supply and necessary information source. Ensure that new hire information is organized and available. Work with recruiter in sending candidate application and communication through the interview process to onboarding. Coordinate and facilitate the summer intern program. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Must have good computer skills and adaptability to learn and manipulate HR systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred, with a focus on human resources management.
Who is the client company
- Concern about consumer journalism and advocacy services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com