- Reston, VA
What you'll be doing
- Post and manage job descriptions on corporate website, college recruitment pages, and general job boards. Schedule phone interviews, onsite interviews, and international interviews for all departments. Organize interview feedback, perform reference checks, and coordinate offer information on-board new employees and signing them up for new hire training. Upload inbound candidate resumes from career fairs & other campus recruiting events into applicant tracking system (Jobsite), while also maintaining the recruitment database and materials. Arrange travel accommodations for out of town candidates. Greet candidates, manage interview schedule and interviewers as needed. Order campus swag and other materials related to campus recruiting. Attend career fairs/other campus recruitment events with campus recruiters to identify university-level talent. Coordinate university sell day interview schedules; help campus recruiters with facilitation of university sell days.
What your background should be
- Superior verbal, written, and organizational skills. A passion and willingness to learn the fundamentals of recruiting. Strong attention to detail. Technologically savvy; familiarity and interest in working with software to increase efficiency. Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4-year undergraduate degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading provider of modern business process management solutions and has helped transform the businesses of over 3.5 million users worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com