- Countryside, IL
What you'll be doing
- The recruiter will develop and implement strategies to attract top talent, ensure quality selection, as well as manage an active pipeline for future openings. Perform searches for qualified candidate according to job criteria and creatively implement strategies to improve quality of applicant flow. Monitor, track and analyze incoming applications; schedule interview and conduct phone interview for qualified applicant; manage confidential documents with professionalism; make recommendation on candidate based on job descriptions and hiring standards. Construct job posting and marketing content to reflect company employment brand. Create marketing materials to support recruiting needs. Review and analyze background check results, references, and behavioral testing. Make recommendations to senior leadership based on these results. Maintain current knowledge of recruiting equal employment opportunity guidelines. Ensure recruitment files completed in accordance with compliance standards including applications, evaluations, applicant tracking, etc. Develop and improve recruitment strategy for hourly restaurant employees and new restaurant openings. Work with HR team to improve plans, programs, and processes to reduce cost, increase value, and promote highly effective recruiting support to the organization. Analyze and review recruiting efforts by managing metrics and reporting. Incumbent may also support travel and relocation administrative processes associated with interview scheduling and new hires.
What your background should be
- An ideal candidate with at least 2 years of recruiting experience directly for a company with a strong culture; recruiting experience for a recruiting firm a plus. S/he should have exceptional organizational skills; strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written); strong judgment and decision-making skills. The applicant should have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and project with attention to detail; ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment; ability to speak to candidate using a high level of professionalism. Sourcing certification strongly preferred. Restaurant, retail, or hospitality experience strongly preferred. S/he should have experience using multiple applicants tracking systems, implementation of ATS a plus. Knowledge and hands-on experience with compliance and best practices used in background check reports as well EEOC compliance. S/he should have advanced computer proficiency, specifically Excel and Word. The role should have experience with social media brand management for an organization and creating content for distribution. S/he should have demonstrates out-of-the-box thinking for creative sourcing.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources, marketing, communications, or business-related fields
Who is the client company
- This is an upscale chain serving new American fare paired with house-label wines in a contemporary setting restaurant.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org