Recruiter, HS Talent Acquisition
- Longwood, FL
What you'll be doing
- The recruiter, talent acquisition is responsible for providing recruitment support to multiple home services businesses. Incumbent will be accountable for the development of high potential, high performance candidate slates. Responsible for the development of proactive recruitment programs and cultivates relationships with both internal and external customers in the recruiting process. Provides approximately 80% support to salaried requisitions and 20% support to hourly requisitions. Produces and sends weekly staffing reports to keep business updated on staffing progress. Develops cost effective recruiting strategies to reduce the reliance upon and expense of third party employment search firms to include but not limited to cold calls, referrals, professional organizations, recruitment advertising, internet sites, deep web searching, social and professional media, military, trade schools, etc. Conducts high quality and expeditious phone screens to ensure the proper number of qualified applicants are passed through the screening pipeline. Ensures high quality and diverse candidate slates are sent to hiring manager. Assumes the leadership role during the interview process with key hiring managers and human resources, including on going communication, interviews and travel itineraries, and maintains appropriate candidate follow up during the process. Requisition management to include but not limited to posting, following up timely with candidates, moving candidates through the process and ensuring communication is sent. Participates and follows up in appropriate job fairs, key career events and professional organizations which support the organizations staffing needs. Promptly identifies areas of concern from a recruitment standpoint and escalates this to the recruitment manager. Provides excellent customer service to internal customers and also is constantly proactively recruiting to build a pipeline of candidates. Work with managers to arrive at pay rate based on the pay for experience matrix and internal equity. Incumbent makes verbal offer of employment to candidate selected.
What your background should be
- 3+ years experience providing recruitment support in a multi geographic recruitment territory supporting multiple managers. 3+ years exempt level recruitment experience. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must have the ability to read, write & speak English. Ability to interact professionally and represent SHC in a positive manner with management, applicants and human resources. Ability to work independently and is able to follow directions and solve problems. Effective verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization. Strong organization, planning, and time management skills. Strong proficiency with computers and databases, including Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Kenexa BrassRing or other applicant tracking system, and PeopleSoft or other HR databases. Manages own performance by keeping commitments and deadlines. Thorough understanding of centralized recruitments systems and procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS graduate or equivalent required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational holding and retail company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com