- Fort Lauderdale, FL
What you'll be doing
- The recruiter identifies, acquires, and evaluates applicants for exempt and non-exempt job openings. Manages applicant processing, selection, and recruiting process logistics. Manages time to ensure that all processes are complete and accurate. Maintains contact with applicant through their start date to ensure a strong start rate. This position may be compiles new hire files and conducts thorough audit of content and presents offer letter, shift confirmation, planned time off, consumer notification, I9 form and benefits summary. Schedules and coordinates interview with hiring manager and discusses/consults with hiring manager regarding selection decision. Ability to extends verbal and written contingent offer to applicant.
What your background should be
- 1 to 3 years related experience required. Experience in staffing high volume sales or call center environments preferred. Working knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel and some knowledge of best practices and industry trends.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human resources or other related field.
Who is the client company
- This is world report ranked university
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org